Friday 16 August 2013

Angel Inside Me


Soon there will be nothing left.

Soon there will be no regret.

Sooner the world will see,

The angel thriving in me.

No worries, I have come

Through all the way till the End.

No worries I have survived

And I am the last one to stand.

I believe in greater good,

I believe in pure light,

 I believe myself to be with

The purist and deepest insight.

 

I am coming to get what I want.

I coming to get what I aim.

I will never stop fighting,

I will never stop surviving

Though I have been halted

By the winds blowing strong,

By the abominable storms,

By blinding mists and fogs

But I fetched myself together.

I tore my way through catastrophes.

Maybe I myself was the one,

To bring that wrath.

Maybe I was the one,

Who deserved this anger.

 

Someday sooner, I will take,

Myself to that level.

Someday I will be just like

A minute grain of sand.

I will bring down all my pride.

I will bring down all my Self.

And I will hide myself

Somewhere you will never find.

 

I will then stay blind

I will stay lost

I will preach my soul

I will preach my heart

I will gather again that might

I will gather again that insight

I will bring again that light

 I will be ready for my new flight.

 

A flight to take me far,

A flight to make me visible,

A flight I reckon will show you,

The inside of Me, the real Angel!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment